As December approaches, it seems like craft fairs, trunk shows, and sales on great local art and various crafts pop up everywhere. Here’s a list of what’s happening around Maine that’s worth checking out.
- Fri. Dec. 3 (5pm) – Local Sprouts Holiday Show [Local Sprouts Cafe, 649 Congress St., Portland]
- Fri. + Sat. Dec. 3-4 – Shop-A-Do Craftastic Art Sale [SPACE Gallery, 538 Congress St., Portland]
- Fri. + Sat. Dec. 3-4 – MECA Holiday Sale [Porteous Building, 522 Congress St., Portland]
- Sat. Dec. 4 (12-6pm) – East End Holiday Stroll [Various locations, Portland]
- Sat. Dec. 4 (9am-4pm) – The Creatorium: Rockland’s Creative Emporium [Lincoln Street Arts Center, 24 Lincoln St., Rockland]
- Wed. Dec. 8 (5pm-9pm) – Snow Train [SPACE Gallery, 538 Congress St., Portland]
- Fri. Dec. 10 (6pm-8pm) – Photo A Go-Go [The Dana Warp Mill, 90 Bridge Street, Westbrook]
- Sat. + Sun. Dec. 11-12 – Picnic [Maine Irish Heritage Center, 34 Gray St., Portland]
- Sat. Dec. 18 – The Oak + The Ax Handmade Holiday Crafts Fair [The Oak + The Ax, 140 Main St., Biddeford]
What else? Email or leave a comment to add to this list.